Board of Directors
Iowa Public Radio is governed by a Board of Directors comprising 17 Community Directors:
Meetings of the Iowa Public Radio Board of Directors and their committees are open to the public. Board meetings are held quarterly, at a minimum, in Ames, Des Moines, Cedar Falls and Iowa City.
A copy of the agenda for the most recent Board of Directors' meeting can be found here.
Upcoming Board Meetings - meetings begin at 1:00 pm unless otherwise noted
- Thursday, Aug. 18 - Iowa Association of Community College Trustees, 855 East Court Avenue, Des Moines
- Meeting will begin at 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 13 - Location TBD
- Thursday, Dec. 8 - Location TBD
Upcoming Committee Meetings:
- Monday, Aug. 15 - Iowa Public Radio: 2111 Grand Ave., Des Moines, IA 50312
- Meeting will begin at 2 p.m.
IOWA PUBLIC RADIO
BOARD OF DIRECTORS – GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE MEETING
August 15, 2022|2:00 p.m.
Iowa Public Radio
2111 Grand Avenue, Des Moines, IA
Iowa Public Radio enriches the civic and cultural life in Iowa through high quality news and cultural programming.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Governance Committee of Iowa Public Radio, Inc. will hold a public meeting on August 15, 2022, at the office of Iowa Public Radio, 2111 Grand Avenue, Des Moines, IA. The meeting will begin at 2:00 p.m. The public may participate in the meeting virtually by utilizing the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84238348432.
- Roll Call of Committee Members
- Review and Approval of Agenda: Decision
- Review and Approval of Minutes – July 15, 2022: Decision
- Board Member Nominations: Decision
- Board Member Term Grid: Discussion
- Board Member Job Description: Decision
Search Committee Minutes: