After two weeks of hospitalization, Larry Potter became the first Iowan diagnosed with COVID-19 to be released from Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids after spending time on a ventilator.
On this episode of River to River, Potter shares his story of survival as he recovers from COVID-19. Also on the program, host Ben Kieffer takes a look at notable stories from the week with newsmakers and reporters from across the state.
- Natalie Krebs -- Iowa Public Radio health reporter
- Betty Andrews -- State Area President Iowa-Nebraska NAACP Conference of Branches
- Pat Blank -- IPR All Things Considered host and reporter
- Larry Potter -- COVID-19 survivor
- Neal Smith -- former Iowa Congressman
- Tony Dehner -- IPR Studio One host