Changes to Crime Victim Compensation Program creates uncertainty for health providers
“Adversity is a blessing in disguise.”
On this episode of River to River, remembering entrepreneur and philanthropist John Pappajohn who died last weekend at the age of 94.
Plus what’s going on at the Statehouse, anticipating a record-breaking flood, understanding changes to state crime victim assistance programs and more.
- Grant Gerlock, IPR education reporter
- Michaela Ramm, Des Moines Register health reporter
- Matt Wilson, senior service hydrologist, NWS Quad Cities
- Lynette Marshall, president and chief executive officer, University of Iowa Center for Advancement
- Mark Simmet, Studio One host