© 2024 Iowa Public Radio
Play Live Radio
Next Up:
0:00 0:00
Available On Air Stations

Presidential Campaign

Labor day is the traditional start of the fall campaign. Political watchers believe that 90% of the electorate have already made up their minds on their presidential selection. Host Steve Inskeep talks with Dan Gonyea on how both Bush and Gore are targeting the remaining 10%.

Copyright 2000 NPR