Impact & Investment Giving
Join the Iowa Public Radio Leadership Circle and become a part of a community of donors whose generosity demonstrates a significant commitment to helping IPR fulfill our mission to enrich the civic and cultural life in Iowa. Leadership Circle members place a high value on the essential public service IPR provides to our community: independent, non-commercial news, music, and conversation.
This level of investment in IPR allows us to expand, explore and create intelligent, enriching, and entertaining content both on-air and online. They provide more than annual financial support, they are providing foundational support that enables our growth today and into the future. We are deeply grateful to these members for their generosity and commitment to IPR’s mission. Thank you!
Annual Leadership Circle Membership Levels
- Leadership Circle: $1,000 - $4,999
- Producers Circle: $5,000 - $19,999
- Directors Circle: $20,000+
- IPR Heritage Society Membership
There are a number of ways you can make a gift to join the Leadership Circle which include gifts of cash or stock, a gift from your IRA or donor advised fund, or through the donation of a vehicle. If you have joined the Heritage Society by sharing with us your intent to support IPR through a planned gift, you can also enjoy the benefits of the Leadership Circle.
Leadership Circle and Heritage Society Benefits
- Personal invitations to special live performances, VIP receptions, and in-studio recording sessions.
- Exclusive access to pre-sale and sometimes complementary tickets to area events.
- Quarterly newsletter with an insider view of the station
- Leadership Circle members also have access to all the benefits available to members listed on our sustaining membership page
Producers and Directors Circle Benefits
When considering making a contribution of $5,000 or more at the Producers or Directors level, we would like the opportunity to work with you personally. Together, we can identify any specific areas of interest in which you may want to make an impact and how to best recognize you for your investment – which could include on-air recognition. There are numerous ways in which your dollars can make a valuable impact in partnership with IPR. A few examples below:
- Invest in the growth and reach of current programming and projects
- Support a special initiative or project
- Assist in growing our endowment to support IPR’s mission and service to Iowa in perpetuity
- Be a behind the scenes “angel” by supporting capital and infrastructure needs
For interest in joining the IPR Leadership Circle at one of these levels, we invite you to contact either:
Andrea Hansen, Development Director at 515-725-1701 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellie Alberhasky, Major Gifts Officer at 319-335-5747 or email@example.com
As a contributing partner with IPR, you can feel proud you are helping strengthen our unique and high-quality programming, sustaining the service that is vital to Iowans throughout the state, and investing in new and innovative ways to create and deliver IPR programming.