School Is In Session. Here’s What That Looks Like In A Pandemic.
This school year is unlike any other. Almost all districts in the state have been back in session for at least a month, but the form classes are taking, whether online, in-person or in a hybrid model, looks different from previous years in each and every school.
On this episode of Talk of Iowa, a look at the state of education in Iowa during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Grant Gerlock, Iowa Public Radio Central Iowa reporter
- Katie Peikes, Iowa Public Radio Western Iowa reporter
- Jason Kline, principal of Kennedy High School, Cedar Rapids
- Judy Coldiron, student teacher supervisor, School of Education at Iowa State University
- Kellap Grant, P.E. teacher and coach at Central Middle School, Waterloo