A Look At Vaccine Distribution Across The Midwest
On this edition of River to River, host Ben Kieffer talks with Iowa Public Radio’s health reporter Natalie Krebs about vaccination in Iowa. Then, reporters in Wisconsin, Illinois, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Minnesota join the program to describe their vaccine supply and how their state is coping with the logistical challenges of putting thousands of shots in arms every day.
· Mary Hansen, reporter, NPR Illinois
· Natalie Krebs, reporter, Iowa Public Radio
· Laurel White, state capitol reporter, Wisconsin Public Radio
· Catharine Richert, senior reporter, Minnesota Public Radio
· Bill Kelly, senior producer, NET NEWS: PBS & NPR for Nebraska
· Jackie Hendry, host of "South Dakota Focus" on South Dakota Public Broadcasting TV, former health and education reporter, South Dakota Public Broadcasting