Hoping To Vote By Mail? Saturday Is The Last Day To Request An Absentee Ballot.
Saturday, October 23rd is the final day to submit a request for an absentee ballot to your county auditor. On this episode of River to River, host Ben Kieffer is joined by Iowa Public Radio reporter Katarina Sostaric for a look at key voting stories just 11 days ahead of Election Day.
Also on the program, a look at record COVID-19 hospitalizations with IPR’s Natalie Krebs; a conversation with Marshalltown restaurant owner Alfonso Medina, whose recently purchased billboard reading “No Love, No Tacos” has gained national attention; and a look at a possible lawsuit against Hawkeye Football alleging racial discrimination.
- Natalie Krebs, Iowa Public Radio health reporter
- Katarina Sostaric, Iowa Public Radio state government reporter
- Alfonso Medina, owner of La Carreta Mexican restaurant in Marshalltown
- Jason Clayworth, Des Moines Register investigative reporter
- Mark Emmert, Des Moines Register and Iowa City Press-Citizen Iowa Hawkeye Athletics beat reporter
- Tony Dehner, Iowa Public Radio Studio One host