Defining 'Unborn Person' and Stronger Medical Marijuana
Bills exploring medical marijuana and the definition of an "unborn person" are up for discussion at the Iowa Statehouse.
During this episode of River to River, we take a look at a Senate bill that could further define criminal charges for a nonconsensual termination of pregnancy and discuss a House bill that could expand the program for medical cannabis in the state.
- Sen. Jake Chapman, R - Adel
- Sen. Janet Petersen, D - Des Moines
- Rep. Jarad Klein, R - Keota
- Rep. John Forbes, D - Urbandale
- Sen. Tom Greene, R - Burlington
- Jason Karimi, Executive Director of Iowa Patients for Medical Marijuana