The only grocery store in Ogden burned down Saturday night, and now Ogden residents will have to travel 10 miles to the nearest store.
ISU associate scientist Dave Swenson, Talk of Iowa host Charity Nebbe, and Miranda Parker of the Ogden Reporter weigh in what the loss of the grocery store means for the Ogden community.
Later on this 'News Buzz' edition of River to River, ISU Senior Deputy Title IX Coordinator Adrienne Lyles joins host Ben Kieffer to talk about new research examining how interview techniques affect Title IX investigations.
Erin Murphy of the Cedar Rapids Gazette also joins to discuss how key election results in Iowa have shaped the state's partisanship. Kieffer also takes on the role of 'winter coach' for IPR Producer Matt Alvarez, who is experiencing his first Iowa winter.
- Erin Murphy, Des Moines Bureau Chief for Lee Enterprises
- Adrienne Lyles, ISU associate director of equal opportunity, senior deputy Title IX coordinator, and senior lecturer in philosophy and religious studies
- Miranda Parker, marketing consultant and office manager for the Ogden Reporter
- Dave Swenson, ISU associate scientist
- Charity Nebbe, Talk of Iowa host
- Matt Alvarez, IPR producer
- Mark Simmet, IPR Studio One host