The Procrastinator's Politics - Episode Three
No more putting it off!
How do you take breaks from the constant election newscycle? On this edition of the Procrastinator's Politics, we talk with some folks on the streets of Iowa City about the ways they avoid endless discussions about Trump's twitter feed. We'll also catch you up on the political coverage you need to hear, about the second congressional district race and our interview with the Democrat running for U.S. Senate, Patty Judge.
1. Branstad Standing By Trump Scripted by Sarah Boden
2. Former President Clinton Launches Iowa Bus Tour For Hillary Clinton Reported by Clay Masters
3. Iowa Party Heads Not Worried About Unity Scripted by Sarah Boden and Clay Masters
4. A Civil Conversation in the 2nd District by Rob Dillard
5. Donald Trump Strategy: "Double Down" on Base Group of Supporters by Emily Woodberry and Ben Kieffer
6. Judge: It's Time to Act on Water Quality by Lindsey Moon, Katherine Perkins and Ben Kieffer